Guidelines for Case Submission of the 19th CTO Club Case Competition
Education requires the sharing of experiences. For this reason, the 19th CTO Club is making a Call for Cases.
The theme is "My most impressive case in CTO PCI".
Physicians and fellows may submit one of their own clinical cases from the field of CTO.
Each submitted case will be assessed by CTO Club Course Directors. Four exemplary cases will be selected as "oral presentation" at the Case Competition, and other cases with honorable mention will be selected as "poster presentation" during the 19th CTO Club.
Registration fee will be free for four case presenters at the Case Competition and another poster posting presenters.
The best case of the Case Competition will receive an award and the presenter will be invited to be a CTO Club faculty member in 2019.
 Case Competition Date and Venue
- Date: Friday, June 15, 2018 18:10 - 19:10
- Venue: WINC AICHI, 5F Educational Theater
 Submission period
Thursday, February 1 – Tuesday, March 20, 2018(JST)
CD-ROM with case data in DICOM format has to be submitted by above deadline.
- Complete the online submission form.
- After sending the form, registered number will be issued and also sent by e-mail.
(Please keep the registered number.)
- Print out the confirmation screen and send it with CD-ROM with case data in DICOM format to CTO Club Administration Office by courier service.
(Please make sure to specify the registered number.)
*The file must be in DICOM format. Any other format and PowerPoint slides will not be accepted.
<Address of CTO Club Administration Office>
CTO Club Administration Office, Case Competition
1-1-5-2E, Maedaminamimachi, Toyohashi, Aichi 440-0851 Japan
Tel. +81(0)532-57-1276, Fax. +81(0)532-52-2883, E-mail email@example.com
 Submission Notes *Please read carefully before submission.
- Only English can be used.
- The total number of words must be less than 450 words.
- Should be composed of "Target Lesion", "Strategy" and "Final Result".
- Using table or chart is not acceptable.
- The case data file must be in DICOM format. Any other format and PowerPoint slides will not be accepted.
- USB memory stick is accepted when sending the case data as well as CD-ROM. Please clearly indicate registered number on the memory stick.
 Acceptance/Rejection Announcement
- The 19th CTO Club Course Directors reserve the right to make final decision on acceptance/rejection of cases.
- The results will be posted on CTO Club website and notified by e-mail in the mid April, 2018.
Online Submission Starts on February 1.
CTO Club Administration Office: Heart Organization
1-1-5-2E, Maedaminami-machi, Toyohashi, Aichi 440-0851, JAPAN / TEL +81-532-57-1276 / FAX +81-532-52-2883 / E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org