Guidelines for Case Submission of the 20th CTO Club Case Competition
Education requires the sharing of experiences. For this reason, the 20th CTO Club is making a Call for Cases.
The theme is "My most impressive bailout case for complication in CTO PCI".
Physicians and fellows may submit one of their own clinical cases from the field of CTO.
Each submitted case will be assessed by CTO Club Course Directors. Four exemplary cases will be selected as "oral presentation" at the Case Competition, and other cases with honorable mention will be selected as "poster presentation" during the 20th CTO Club.
Registration fee will be free for four case presenters at the Case Competition and another poster posting presenters.
The best case of the Case Competition will receive an award and the presenter will be invited to be a CTO Club faculty member in 2020.
 Case Competition Date and Venue
- Date: Friday, June 14, 2019 18:10 - 19:10
- Venue: WINC AICHI, 5F Educational Theater
 Submission period
Friday, February 1 – Wednesday, March 20, 2019(JST)
Your case data in DICOM format has to be submitted by above deadline.
- Complete the online submission form.
- After sending the form, registered number will be issued and also sent by e-mail.
(Please keep the registered number.)
- Print out the confirmation screen and send it with CD-ROM or USB Memory Stick with case data in DICOM format to CTO Club Administration Office by courier service.
We will also accept the case data by data sharing web servers. Please refer to the notes below for details.
(Please make sure to specify the registered number.)
*The file must be in DICOM format. Any other format and PowerPoint slides will not be accepted.
<Address of CTO Club Administration Office>
CTO Club Administration Office, Case Competition
1-1-5-2E, Maedaminamimachi, Toyohashi, Aichi 440-0851 Japan
Tel. +81(0)532-57-1276, Fax. +81(0)532-52-2883, E-mail email@example.com
 Submission Notes *Please read carefully before submission.
- Only English can be used.
- The total number of words must be less than 450 words.
- Should be composed of "Target Lesion", "Strategy" and "Final Result".
- Using table or chart is not acceptable.
- The case data file must be in DICOM format. Any other format and PowerPoint slides will not be accepted.
- Please clearly indicate the registered number when sending the data by CD-R or USB
- When using web servers (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.) to send the data, please
upload all DICOM files in a zip file and make your registered number as the file name. Then
send a downloading URL to CTO Club Administration Office by e-mail.
- Please note that we will NOT accept the case data sent as an e-mail attachment in order to avoid
 Acceptance/Rejection Announcement
- The 20th CTO Club Course Directors reserve the right to make final decision on acceptance/rejection of cases.
- The results will be posted on CTO Club website and notified by e-mail in the mid April, 2019.
Online Submission Starts on February 1.
CTO Club Administration Office
1-1-5-2E, Maedaminami-machi, Toyohashi, Aichi 440-0851, JAPAN / TEL +81-532-57-1276 / FAX +81-532-52-2883 / E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org