Call for Abstracts & Cases
Education requires the sharing of experiences. For this reason, CCT2017 is making a Call for Cases.
 Submission Period
Monday, April 10, 2017 - Friday, June 30, 2017
by 12:00(Japan Standard Time)
Cases submitted after the deadline will NOT be accepted for any reason.
A storage medium such as CD-ROM or USB memory stick with case data must be submitted by above deadline.
Please allow enough time to submit your case.
- Please input your information and case.
- After sending the form, your Case Registration Number will be issued. A confirmation mail with the number will be sent to your e-mal address.
(Please keep your Case Registration Number for your reference.)
- Print out the confirmation screen/mail and send it with the case data saved in a storage medium such as CD-ROM or USB memory stick to CCT Administration Office by courier service. (Please make sure to specify the Case Registration Number.) The case data must be in DICOM format, and if there are non-DICOM images such as CT, in JPEG format. The JPEG images must be kept to the minimum necessary.
Address for submitting case data: CCT Administration Office
Tower Residence Annex 2-E, 1-1-5 Maedaminami-machi, Toyohashi, Aichi
||Case body, Presentation
Chronic total occlusion
Left main trunk
Long, diffuse lesion, small vessel
Ostial, bifurcated lesion
 Notification of Acceptance/Rejection
The results will be posted on CCT2017 Website and notified by e-mail in early September.
Exemplary cases will be selected and presenters will be invited to give oral presentations at the Case Competition.
The “Best Case” will be selected from the presenters at the venue and the winner will receive an official commendation, a faculty invitation to CCT2018 and a supplementary prize.
 Notes in Case Submission
- Only one submission per applicant is accepted.
- There is no word limitation.
- Any illustration, table or chart cannot be attached to your case data.
- The case data must be in DICOM format. The case without DICOM data will not be reviewed by the referees.
- The submitted storage medium such as CD-ROM or USB memory stick with the case data will not be returned to the applicants.
- When making correction in the submitted case, please contact CCT Administration Office(email@example.com). Since CCT is not obliged to any mistake in case description, please be sure to confirm the content of your submission.